A10S144M Halfcut Panels
144 Cell Halfcut Panels
Local Product Support
Scope of Law No: 5346
- Electroluminans: Quality control of smallest micro cracks and fractures with infrared radiation.
- Solar Simulator: 1000W / m2 radiation, 25 C temperature + 5watt tolerance assurance
- Salt-Fog Test: IEC 61701 ed. Salt resistance according to 2 standards
- Snow Load Test: Snow load resistance under 5400Pa according to IEC 61215 standards
- Ammonia Corrosion Test: Corrosion resistance according to IEC 62716 standards./li>
- Potential Induced Degradation:PID resistance according to IEC 62804 standards.
- Wind Load Test: Wind load resistance according to IEC61215 standards.
- Thermal Cycle Damp Heat Test: 1000 hours damp heat and 200 thermal cycles according to IEC 61215 standards.
- Performance over 3% over cloudy days, morning and evening hours (200W / m2)
- Fill Factor Value: High fill factor value, increased power. Cell Power: High power with 9 busbar.
- Square Code System: The ease of displaying the real power measurements in the solar simulator of the panels with a tolerance of +5.
- Just-in-Time Production: Panel cannot be changed within the panel.